But in WINTER most of all))
Best winter tours to Baikal are below:
PHOTO TOUR January - March Make your best shot!
- - sunrises, sunsets, splashes, bubbles, grottoes, icicles, caves, ice, frost, hummocks and other beauties.
- - support of a professional master photographer, our guide and the captain of the "Khivus" (hovercraft), who know every beautiful corner of Lake Baikal.
- - all necessary conveniences and comfortable accommodation in Lake Baikal
In the end of the you get:
- unique photos
- a lot of pleasant impressions
- inspiration for months ahead
Feel peace and tranquility on the shores of the sacred Lake Baikal! Feel the freshness of the frosty air, walking on the most transparent ice in the world! Experience unforgettable emotions, driving a dog sled, riding on the ice by "Khivus", skate on the frozen Lake Baikal! Get away from your daily rutine. Please your soul, ...and your body steaming in Russian bath right in the open-air!
Buddists, old-believers, buryats, shamans, Russians... all together live beneath Baikal. Get unbelievable experience meeting all them in one trip.